Friends of Kyoto University North America Branch (d/b/a Kyodai Collaborative) is a registered non-profit organization in Washington, DC with 501(c)3 tax-exempt status from the IRS. All donations made to Kyodai Collaborative are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
There are a few ways to support Kyodai Collaborative:
- Donate via check or credit card. Information below.
- Sponsorship. Please use our contact form to speak with a Kyodai Collaborative team member about sponsorship opportunities.
Your donation and/or sponsorship will support the programs and activities of Kyodai Collaborative to further our goals of:
- Promoting Kyoto University by highlighting research and international collaborations in diverse fields through webinars
- Empowering the next generation of Kyoto University students with the skills and networks they need to thrive in an increasingly globalized society through the Kingfisher Global Leadership Program
- Growing overseas audiences and support for Kyoto University in the North American region through our webinar and leadership development programming
Kyodai Collaborative can accept donations via credit card or check. Your online donation is safe and secure via Stripe. Checks can be made payable to “Friends of Kyoto University North America Branch” and mailed to 1623 28th ST NW, Washington, DC 20007.
We are currently unable to accept donations from constituents in Alabama, Colorado, North Dakota, and Tennessee.